- An easy to use and extremely practical hot stapler kit designed for repairing plastics. Its simple operation allows practical repairs for many plastic parts potentially saving them from the scrap heap.
- A compact, easy to use hot plastic stapler with control switch and multi-coloured LED indicator.
- This product is suitable for repair and reinforcement of all automotive plastic parts. Such as bumper, dashboard, lamp holder, plastic ring, radiator, car and motorcycle plastic device.
- This series of products is only suitable for repair plastic. HOT The STAPL.ER series is for original supplies only. Solderable RSI 6, RSI 8, RS26, RS28, RS38 supplies.
- The local welding temperature for the stepless adjustment, can be suitable for any thickness of the plastic material welding. Select the appropriate type of welding nail, insert the ideal electrode mouth. Weld the inner surface of the damaged part of the weld.
- Material: ABS+stainless steel
- Input voltage: AC 110V-250V
- Input current: 0.5A
- Input power: 50W
- Output voltage: 0~4V
- Output current: 0~15A
- Cable length: approx. 1.1m
- Plug: EU ,UK ,US (optional)
- Package Weight: 1386g/63oz
- Package Size: 30*23*7.5cm/11.8*9.1*3in
- In the soldering, the insertion of the RSnail into the electrode will produce a high temperature of 500 °C.
- Use appropriate personalprotective equipment at work: Heat-resistant gloves and eye protection to preventing nails from splashing during cutting!
- Make sure the two electrodes are cool before inserting the nail!
- Do not touchs the nails and electrodes during welding!
- Do not use near flammable liquids or objects!
- Please turn off the power switch after use!
- Can be welded R-S16, R-S18, R-S26, R-S28, R-S36 supplies!
Direction for use:
- Connect the HOT STAPLER to the 110-250V power supply.
- The welding temperature of this machine is stepless adjustment, which can be used for welding of plastics materials of any thickness.
- Select the appropriate type of stud and insert it into the desired electrode port.
- Weld the inner surface weld of the damaged part.
- Press the start button and energize to heat the molten plastics to the correct weld.
- When the welding stud is in the proper position, release the button and wait a few seconds to cool the plastics.
- Repeat this work step until the weld is evenly distributed, then cut the protruding part with a diagonal cutter.
1 * Plastics Welding Machine with Plug
2 * Spatulas
50 * Flat Staple
50 * M-shaped staple
50 * V-shaped Staple
50 * Wave Staple
1 * Carry Case